15 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 4 whole-grain bagels
- 1 avocado
- 1Tbsp. natural yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt, pepper
- 8 slices of Lustenberger 1862
- 200 grams of cucumbers
- 80 grams of sprouts
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed and loosen the flesh from the skin and form into a thick paste with a fork. Mix in the yogurt and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the bagel, toast lightly as desired and spread on the avocado mixture.
- Top the bagel with Lustenberger 1862, cucumber slices and sprouts. Done!