30 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 100 g grated Lustenberger 1862 fruity-tangy
- 4 pears
- 1 sheet puff pastry, rectangular
- 4 tbsp liquid honey
- 2 tbsp. sesame
- Cut the pears in half, core, and cut into thin strips.
- Cut puff pastry into approximately 8 cm x 5 cm size pieces, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper leaving space between the pieces.
- Cut Lustenberger 1862 into 7 cm long strips.
- On each piece of dough, place a strip of Lustenberger 1862 in the centre, layer the pears over it. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.