30 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 200 g Lustenberger 1862 nutty-mild, grated
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 200 g buckwheat
- 5 dl vegetable stock
- 1dl white wine
- salt and pepper
- 100g tomatoes
- 4 tbsp. fresh herbs such as rosemary and basil
- Chop the onion, pepper, carrot, and zucchini.
- Roast buckwheat briefly, boil up with vegetable broth and allow to soak at low heat for 20 minutes.
- Sauté onion, add carrot and pepper, season, deglaze with white wine and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half, chop herbs, add, heat briefly.
- Add buckwheat to 150 g grated Lustenberger 1862, serve, sprinkling with the remaining cheese.