45 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 4 Veal cutlets pounded flat by the butcher and cut to be stuffed
- 220 grams of Lustenberger 1862 in slices
- 4 Slices of ham
- Some salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 Tbsp. flour
- Season the meat on the inside and outside.
- Wrap each slice of cheese with 1 slice of ham and place on the bottom half of the cutlet. A 2-3 cm wide border should remain free. Place the second cutlet half over the top, press the edges together well and press out the air. Fasten with toothpicks if necessary.
- Turn and cover the meat in flour, then in the beat egg and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry each cordon-bleu over medium heat in sufficient ghee for 4-5 minutes on each side until crispy.