35 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 1 lemon (organic quality)
- 1 red onion
- ½ bunch of dill
- 200 g Lustenberger 1862 aromatic and savory
- 140 g cream cheese
- 200 g smoked salmon slices
- 200 g spelt flour
- 3 dl water
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. salt
- Oil for frying
- 80 g spinach leaves (fresh)
- Wash the lemon, grate the peel and squeeze out the juice. Chop the onion finely, stir in. Mix with dill, Lustenberger 1862, cream cheese and salmon and purée with a hand blender. Season the mousse to taste and set aside.
- Whisk the spelt flour, water, eggs and salt together.
- Bake the thin crêpes in a pan with a little oil. (Stack the finished crêpes in layers and cover so that they remain soft and malleable).
- Spread the salmon mousse on the finished crêpes, cover with spinach and roll up - finished! Enjoy your meal!
Tip: Serve with a salad as a light dinner.