20 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 200g Lustenberger sweet & nutty
- 150g celery
- 100g radishes
- 2 chilli peppers
- 1 papaya
- 2 carrots
- 100 g mung bean sprouts
- 1 handful cashew nuts
- Sauce: 3 tbsp lime juice (freshly squeezed), 6 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp cane sugar, 1 pinch of salt.
- Wash the vegetables. Cut the celery and radishes into thin slices. De-seed and finely chop the chilli pepper and papaya. Slice the carrots with a potato peeler into long thin strings. Mix all vegetables including the sprouts and papaya in a bowl or arrange on plates.
- Mix the salad dressing and drizzle over the vegetables.
- Cut Lustenberger sweet & nutty into small pieces and decorate the salad with it and the nuts.