30 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 220 grams Lustenberger 1862
- 8 Thin veal cutlets
- 1 jar Pre-seasoned tomato sauce
- 3 Eggs
- Some salt, pepper
- 4 Tbsp. flour
- Some ghee
- Finely grated Lustenberger 1862.
- Pound the meat flat between plastic wrap or baking paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs, add the Lustenberger 1862 and 2 Tbsp. of flour. Mix well.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. flour in a separate dish. Turn the cutlet in the flour and gently tap off the excess flour.
- Heat the ghee in another frying pan.
- Dredge the cutlet with the egg-cheese mixture.
- Fry over medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Remove and allow to drain on paper towels.
- Serve piccata with the tomato sauce.