30 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 1 Cake dough rolled out until it is round
- 100 grams Low-fat curd cheese
- 100 grams Celery, sliced into thin strips
- 1 Apple, sliced into thin strips
- Somegrated lemon zest
- 220 grams Lustenberger 1862
- Some salt, pepper
- Cut the celery and apple into small cubes or into thin strips. Grate Lustenberger 1862. Place the dough on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Puncture the dough with a fork.
- For the topping, spread the curd cheese on the dough, spread the rest of the ingredients on top and season. Bake in the bottom half of an oven pre-heated to 220 °C (400°F) for 20 minutes.