20 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 4 chicken breasts, from the butcher cut to be stuffed
- 120 grams Lustenberger 1862
- 6 Tbsp. fresh herbs, such as thyme, rosemary, sage
- 4 Tbsp. mascarpone
- Salt, pepper, 2 garlic cloves
- 8 slices of bacon
- Grate the Lustenberger 1862, chop up the herbs into small pieces, press the garlic. Mix everything with the mascarpone and season.
- Fill the mixture into the chicken breasts. Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon and close with a toothpick.
- Grill or fry over medium heat until the meat is cooked.