35 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 8 vine ripe tomatoes
- 1 potato
- 200 grams Lustenberger 1862
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp. each of chopped chives, parsley and basil
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the top off of the tomatoes, carefully core and salt them.
- Grate the Lustenberger 1862 and the potatoes on a potato grater, press the garlic and finely chop the herbs. Mix all of the ingredients together, season and fill in the tomatoes.
- Put the tomatoes in an oven-safe casserole dish and bake for about 25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius (350 F).