15 minutes preparation and cooking time
- ½ block of Lustenberger 1862, grated (110 g)
- 1 cup of natural yogurt
- 1 tsp. spicy mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives (fresh)
- Some cayenne pepper, black pepper and salt
- Your favorite vegetables, for example cucumbers, peppers, carrots, kohlrabi
- For the dipping sauce, grate the Lustenberger 1862, mix with the natural yogurt, mustard and garlic. Season and puree everything. Finely chop the chives and stir in.
- Cut the vegetables into sticks, align and serve with the cheese dip as an appetizer.
Different version: You can supplement the dipping sauce with tomato paste or curry powder and parsley instead of chives.