30 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 500 g ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 2 x 150 g Lustenberger 1862 aromatic-savory (grated)
- ½ tsp. salt
- 150 g flour
- ½ bunch of parsley
- ½ bunch of chives
- ½ bunch of basil
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ lemon, grated zest
- 2 bags of saffron
- 2 dl single cream
- Thoroughly chop the herbs and stir with salt, ricotta, eggs, and 150 g of grated Lustenberger 1862 until smooth. Mix in flour and let the dough sit for 30 minutes.
- Tap the gnocchi with a teaspoon and let simmer in lightly boiling salt water until they rise to the surface (ca 5 minutes).
- In the meantime, cut up the garlic cloves and brown them. Mix in the lemon zest and the remaining 150 g Lustenberger 1862 until the cheese has melted and you have a smooth sauce. Stir in the saffron at the end.
- Add in the gnocchi, give everything a quick stir, and serve immediately.
Tip: our kale salad or a portion of cooked spinach goes well with this.