25 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 260 grams of elbow macaroni
- 1 small block of Lustenberger 1862 cheese (220 grams)
- 1 pepper
- 1 red onion
- 50 grams of black olives, pitted
- 1 zucchini
- 100 grams of cherry tomatoes
- Sauce: 6 Tbsp. olive oil, 3 Tbsp, balsamic vinaigrette, 1 tsp. mustard, 3 Tbsp, cream, salt, pepper, 2 Tbsp. fresh basil
- Cook the elbow macaroni al dente according to the instructions on the packaging, drizzle with some olive oil and allow to cool.
- Cube the Lustenberger 1862. Cut the onion and pepper into small pieces. Cut the zucchini into thin strips with a vegetable peeler and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Mix the sauce in a salad bowl. Add the elbow macaroni, the small chopped vegetables, the olives and the Lustenberger 1862. Mix well. Bon appetit!