60 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 600 grams Medium-sized potatoes
- 220 grams Lustenberger 1862
- 200 grams Pumpkin
- Some salt
- Some ghee
- Boil the potatoes in water or a pressure cooker until soft. Meanwhile, coarsely grate the pumpkin and Lustenberger 1862.
- Peel the soft potatoes, coarsely grate them and mix with the pumpkin. Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add half of the potato mixture and spread evenly.
- As soon as a crust has formed at the bottom, flip the first half of the potato cake out of the frying pan using a plate. Fry the second half of the potato mixture with butter. Spread the grated Lustenberger 1862 on top. Place the first half of the potato pancake on top again using the plate with the dark side of the potato pancake facing up .
- Continue to fry briefly until the Lustenberger 1862 has melted.