30 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 800 g of green asparagus
- 1 organic lemon
- 360 grams of spaghetti
- 15 grams of butter
- 4 fillets of salmon
- Salt, pepper
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- 150 grams grated Lustenberger 1862
- 1.5 dl cream
- Wash the asparagus, peel to taste and cut into 5 cm long pieces. Wash the lemon, grate the peel, squeeze out the juice and mix together.
- Add the spaghetti, asparagus and butter into the boiling water. The asparagus needs about 15 minutes, so depending on the cooking time of the spaghetti, add the asparagus to the water slightly before the spaghetti.
- Fry the salmon fillet in hot olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and 2 Tbsp. of the lemon mixture.
- Cut the onion into thin strips and fry in some olive oil. Add cream and the grated Lustenberger 1862 and heat while stirring. Once a smooth sauce is formed, stir in the rest of the lemon mixture and bring to a boil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drain the noodles and asparagus, mix with the sauce and serve with the salmon.