60 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 1 block of Lustenberger 1862 cheese (220 grams), grated
- 1 pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 broccoli
- 3 tomatoes
- 50 grams of butter
- 50 grams of flour
- 3/4 liter milk
- Salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper
- Lasagna noodles
- Wash the pepper, zucchini, broccoli and tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
- For the cheese sauce, melt the butter in a frying pan, add the flour and cook briefly while stirring constantly. Stir in the milk, bring to a boil and season well. Stir in the Lustenberger 1862 but do not let it boil.
- Grease a baking dish and fill with the lasagna noodles, vegetables and cheese sauce in layers. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius (355 F) in a pre-heated oven.