15 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 8 veal medallions (each about 50 grams)
- 1 block of Lustenberger 1862 cheese (220 grams)
- ½ onion
- 120 grams of porcini mushrooms
- Crème fraîche
- Salt, pepper
- Some oil for frying
- Sear the veal medallions for 1.5 minutes, season and place in an ovenproof dish.
- In the same pan, fry the onion cut into strips. Add the porcini mushrooms and fry for 3-5 minutes. Spread the mixture on the meat.
- Cut the Lustenberger 1862 into approximately 0.8 cm thick slices and top the medallions with this. Cook au gratin in a 180 degree Celsius (355 F) oven for 5 minutes.
- Place a teaspoon of crème fraîche on each medallion and serve immediately. Serve with baked potatoes and vegetables or a salad.