45 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 400 grams Chicken breast
- 700 grams Pre-seasoned, frozen vegetable mix, e.g. Asian-style
- 440 grams Lustenberger 1862
- 4 Wheat tortillas, can be bought pre-made at the supermarket
- Some salt, pepper, paprika
- 2 Tbsp. ghee
- Cut the meat into thin slices, season and fry in the ghee in a non-stick pan. Add the frozen vegetable mix and thaw in the pan while stirring. Put everything into a colander and drain.
- Cut the Lustenberger 1862 into small cubes and add to the cooled mixture. Mix everything well, spread it on the tortillas and roll them up.
- Wrap the finished wraps in baking paper and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving, heat in the microwave in the paper for 2 minutes at full power.