40 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 220 grams (1 piece) Lustenberger 1862
- 220 grams of light or dark Urdinkel flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 dl milk
- ½ zucchini
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- Finely chop the onion and zucchini, press the garlic cloves and whisk everything with milk and the eggs. Mix the flour with the baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Then stir with the milk-egg mixture, seasoning with pepper. Add the grated Lustenberger 1862, saving about 30 grams.
- Add to a greased muffin pan or in paper forms. Cover with the rest of the cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes in an oven pre-heated to 180 degrees Celsius (355 F).