45 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 dl of water
- 1.5 dl milk
- 200 grams of flour
- 1 onion
- 150 grams of mushrooms
- 220 grams of Lustenberger 1862, grated
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Put the flour and salt in a bowl. Whisk milk, water and egg and stir into the flour.
- Let the batter rest covered for about 25 minutes.
- Fry the onions in some oil. Add the small shopped mushrooms, cook and season with pepper and parsley. During this time, stir the grated Lustenberger into the omelette batter.
- For each omelette, add a quarter of the onion-mushroom mixture into the frying pan and pour in a quarter of the batter. Allow to cook solid under low heat while covered and then turn. Serve with salad.