60 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 220 grams Lustenberger 1862
- 1.5 dl Milk
- 75 grams Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Large leek stalk
- 4 Slices of ham
- Some butter
- Some salt
- Stir the flour and milk together and then add the eggs and salt. Mix well and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut the leek in half lengthwise and separate the individual strips from each other. Cook in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes. Remove with ladle and plunge into cold water. Allow to drain dry on paper towels.
- Cut the Lustenberger 1862 into large cubes. Cut the ham into approximately 5 cm wide strips and wrap around the cheese pieces with the leek.
- With the dough, bake 8 thin crepes in the frying pan with hot butter. Top each crepe with a cheese roll and fold up the edges.
- Fry the finished roll in butter again on both sides over medium heat.