20 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 400 grams of spaetzle
- 100 grams of green peas
- 1 broccoli
- 120 grams of diced bacon
- 1 onion
- 220 grams of Lustenberger, grated
- Salt, pepper
- 1 Tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 dl cream
- Cut the broccoli, onions and parsley into small pieces.
- Then fry the bacon and onions in the frying pan. Add the broccoli and peas and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the spaetzle and heat. Mix in the cream and stir in the Lustenberger. Cook briefly until the cheese has melted. Season to taste with salt, pepper and parsley. Serve.