30 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 300 grams Lustenberger 1862
- 4 dl Milk
- 4 dl Bouillon
- 200 grams Durum wheat semolina
- 2 Tbsp. Poppy seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 egg yolks
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Grate Lustenberger 1862.
- Boil the milk, bouillon, durum wheat semolina and poppy seeds while stirring constantly. Allow to soften covered over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the frying pan from the stove. Mix in the butter, egg yolk and Lustenberger 1862. Season.
- Spread the mixture about 2 cm thick on a sheet covered with baking paper and allow to cool. Cut into diamonds. Place on a sheet covered with baking paper and cover with dabs of butter.
- Bake in the upper half of an oven pre-heated to 180 °C (400°F) for 20 minutes until light brown. Serve with salad or meat.