45 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 150 grams Risotto rice
- 220 grams Lustenberger 1862, slices
- 100 grams Pumpkin pulp
- 100 grams Leeks
- 1 Onion
- Some butter for frying
- 3 dl Vegetable bouillon
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 Eggs
- Some chopped chives
- Some salt, pepper, nutmeg/paprika
- Cut the pumpkin into small cubes. Cut the leek into rings. Finely chop the onion and steam in frothy butter. Add the rice and vegetables. Cook briefly. Deglaze with bouillon. Press the garlic into it.
- Simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally and add some liquid if necessary. Allow to cool slightly Mix the eggs into the vegetable rice. Finely chop the chives and add. Season. Using a tablespoon, make small cakes out of the vegetable rice and place on a sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the upper half of an oven pre-heated to 200 °C (400°F) for 10 minutes. Cut the Lustenberger 1862 into thin slices, place on the cakes and melt in the oven for 5-10 minutes. Sprinkle with some paprika or nutmeg.