30 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 400 g fresh spinach
- 1 leek stalk
- 10 dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 chilli pepper
- ½ bunch each of chives and basil
- 1 dl cream
- 360 g orecchiette pasta
- Some olive oil for frying
- 150 g Lustenberger 1862 sweet & nutty, grated.
- 50 g pine nuts
- Wash the spinach well and drain. Cut the leeks into rings. Cut the dried tomatoes, garlic and chilli into fine strips. Chop and prepare the parsley and basil.
- Fry the garlic and chilli. Add the spinach, tomatoes and garlic and cook until soft. Add some water if necessary. Just before serving, fold in the fresh herbs and cream.
- Meanwhile add the orecchiette to boiling water and cook al dente according to the package instructions.
- Roast the pine nuts until golden brown (without fat).
- Serve the orecchiette with spinach sauce, sprinkle with Lustenberger 1862 and pine nuts and serve. Bon appetit!
Tip: Use 4 tablespoons of almond butter instead of cream for a lactose-free version.