40 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 220 g quinoa
- 5 dl vegetable bouillon
- 250g Lustenberger 1862 aromatic-savory
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 eggplants
- For the sauce: 3 tbsp apple balm or mild cider vinegar, 4 tbsp olive oil, 1 clove of garlic, 4 tbsp fresh herbs, e.g. lemon verbena (or mint), parsley, basil and coriander, salt, pepper.
- Rinse quinoa in cold water. Bring 5dl vegetable bouillon to boil in a pan, add quinoa and simmer 5 minutes. Let mix swell for 25 minutes at very low heat. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- During this time, halve the eggplants, cut the pulp up to an edge of about 0.8 cm. Brush generously with olive oil, salt, and bake for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees. Cut the remaining pulp into very small cubes and let swell 15 minutes along with the quinoa.
- Mince the Lustenberger 1862 and the tomatoes, prepare the sauce and mix everything together. Then stir into the quinoa, taste and fill in the eggplant.