30 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 4 pork cutlets
- 1 apple, sour
- Oil for frying
- 60 grams coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 small block of Lustenberger 1862 cheese (220 grams)
- 320 grams rice
For the curry sauce:
- 30 grams of butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. curry
- 2dl of bouillon
- 1dl milk
- 1dl cream
- ½ tsp. salt, ½ tsp. sugar and some pepper
- For the curry sauce, melt the butter, add the flour and curry and cook while stirring constantly. Deglaze with bouillon and stir in. Then stir in the milk and cream. Bring to a boil. Season to taste with salt, sugar and pepper.
- Heat some oil in the frying pan, fry the cutlet on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Wash the apple, remove the core and cut into 1 cm thick slices. Cook in the same pan for a few minutes. Place 1 to 2 apple rings and a slice of cheese (about 0.5 cm thick) on each cutlet. Sprinkle walnuts on top. Bake in an oven for 5-8 minutes that has been pre-heated to 180 degrees Celsius (355 F).
- Serve meat with curry sauce and rice.