15 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 200g Lustenberger1862 - aromatic-savory
- 12 tbsp. oatmeal or millet flakes
- 1.5dl water, 1.5dl milk
- 2 apples
- 2 oranges
- 2 tbsp. chopped tree nuts
- 1-2 tsp. cinnamon
- Chop apples and oranges into small pieces, dice Lustenberger1862 - aromatic-savory.
- Add cereal flakes, water, milk, cinnamon and fruit in a pan and simmer 10 minutes over a low heat until the apples are soft. Add milk/water if needed.
- Remove pan from the hob, allow to cool down briefly, mix in the diced cheese and tree nuts and serve immediately. The mixture should be warm, but not so hot that the cheese melts.
Tip: Ideal for breakfast when it's cold outside. For those who like something fresh, the cinnamon can be replaced with the grated peel of one lemon (pay attention to organic quality).