60 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 50 g polenta
- 40 g Lustenberger 1862, grated
- 40 g Lustenberger 1862, cut into small cubes
- Some cherry tomatoes
- Smoked ham
- Polenta snacks
- Prepare polenta according to package instructions. Stir in 40 g Lustenberger 1862.
- Pour the polenta onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper (about 2 cm thick). Allow to cool in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut the solidified polenta into pieces or cut out with biscuit moulds.
- Fry these pieces in hot olive oil on both sides for a few minutes.
- Finally, garnish to taste with Lustenberger 1862 pieces, Tête de Moine roundels, cherry tomatoes, olives, salami and smoked ham.
Write a comment