70 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 150 g Lustenberger 1862 fruity and tangy
- 1-2 carrots
- 1 courgette
- 600 g potatoes (waxy)
- 1 tsp. salt, pepper from the grinder
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tbsp. each of fresh thyme and rosemary
- Wash the potatoes and vegetables and cut into wafer-thin slices (1-2 mm).
- Grate Lustenberger 1862 and mix with salt, pepper, oil, thyme, and rosemary and then mix into the potato and vegetable slices.
- Layer the potatoes and vegetables in rose shapes into a greased muffin baking tray and bake for approx. 50 minutes until golden-brown.
- Leave to cool, remove from the tray, and service directly.
Tip: ideal as a side for a cut of meat or a crunchy salad.