30 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 8 Large slices of bread
- 0.5 dl White wine or milk
- 8 Slices of ham
- 400 grams Lustenberger 1862
- Some Mustard
- 3 Eggs
- 0.5dl Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Flour
- Some salt and pepper, paprika
- Lightly toast the slices of bread. Grate the Lustenberger 1862.
- Drizzle the white wine or milk over the slices of bread and place on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Brush the slices of bread with some mustard and top each with a slice of ham. Mix the cheese with the eggs, flour, cream and spices and spread it on the slices of bread.
- Scallop on the middle rack of the oven pre-heated to 220°C (430°F) for about 10 minutes and serve.