Lustenberger 1862 tartare on rolls
15 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 4 Rolls(Silser-style, whole-grain, milk bread rolls)
- 220 grams Lustenberger 1862
- 125 grams Low fat curd cheese
- 1 Apple
- Some Fresh herbs (chives, parsley, basil)
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the rolls in half and remove some bread from the top and bottom. For the filling, finely chop the removed bread and the fresh herbs.
- Cut the Lustenberger 1862 and apple into small cubes. Mix everything with the low fat curd cheese and add the mixture into the depressions in the roll. Put the roll together - done!
mmh, macht gluschtig
Write a comment