180 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- 100 g walnuts
- 30 g hazelnuts
- ½ tbsp. sea salt
- 0.5 kg pure spelt wholemeal flour
- 20 g yeast
- 3.5 dl water
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 200g Sännächäs
- 1 tbsp. sesame
- Roast sunflower and pumpkin seeds in a frying pan.
- Finely chop walnuts and hazelnuts and mix with the seeds, salt and flour.
- Dissolve yeast in water, add oil and process to a smooth dough with the flour.
- Dice Sännächäs and knead into the dough. The cheese cubes should be evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Shape dough into a ball, place in a bowl, cover with a damp cloth and let rise to twice its size at room temperature for about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees. Shape dough as desired, place on the sheet and allow to rise again for about 15 min. Then sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in lower half of oven. After baking 10 minutes, reduce heat to 180 degrees and bake for 30 more minutes.
TIP: In addition, chop some fresh figs and place in the dough.