45 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 3 tbsp. oatmeal
- 1 tbsp. ea. chopped almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts
- 1 tbsp. ea. sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- 100 g cream cheese
- 100 g grated Lustenberger 1862 fruity-spicy,
- 6 tbsp. crème fraîche
- 100 g of fresh berries, such as raspberries or blueberries
- For the granola, mix oatmeal, nuts, seeds, sesame seeds and coconut flakes well with honey, oil, cinnamon and salt until a homogeneous mixture is produced. Distribute mixture on baking paper and bake at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes until golden brown. Stir from time to time, so everything is baked evenly and does not burn. Let cool down completely - only the granola will be crispy.
- During this time, mix and purée the cream cheese with the grated Lustenberger 1862; fold in 2 tablespoons crème fraîche.
- Refrigerate cheese mousse for 10 minutes.
- Layer cheese mousse, granola and berries in a glass. Then pour 1 tbsp. of crème fraîche over the mixture, drizzle with honey and garnish with berries and granola.