70 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 500 grams of potatoes
- Cake batter
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 dl milk
- 1.5 dl cream
- 300 grams of Lustenberger, grated
- 1 onion
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Boil the potatoes unpeeled until firm to the bite. Allow to cool, peel and grate on the potato grater.
- Place the batter on a baking tray covered in baking paper and puncture with the fork. Spread the potatoes on it. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (390 F).
- Whisk together 3 egg yolks with milk and cream. Season with pepper, nutmeg and a little salt. Grate the cheese, chop the onion and mix in both.
- Beat three egg whites with baking powder and some salt until stiff and carefully fold into the cheese mixture.
- Spread the mixture on the dough base. Bake the cheesecake in the bottom half of the oven for 30-40 minutes. Allow to rest in the form for a few minutes, then cut it and enjoy immediately.