25 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 1 block of Lustenberger 1862 cheese (220 grams)
- 200 grams of whole grain oat flakes
- 3.5 dl milk
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 apple
- 1 pepper
- 1 lime
- 3 Tbsp. mixed nuts
- Salt, pepper, mustard
- Soften the oat flakes in milk.
- Grate the lime peel and add. Then squeeze the lime and add the juice to the oat flake mixture. Season with some mustard, salt and pepper.
- Coarsely grate the carrot and zucchini, cut the pepper and apple into small pieces and cube the Lustenberger 1862. Mix all of the ingredients for the granola, sprinkle with nuts - done!