10 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 220 grams Lustenberger 1862
- 400 grams Raw beets
- Some Walnut halves
- 1 Apple or orange
- 2 Tbsp. Vinegar (e.g. red wine vinegar)
- 4 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Mustard
- Some salt, pepper
- Mix the vinegar and oil with the spices.
- Peel the beets and finely grate them. Peel the apples or oranges and cut them into small slices. Cut the Lustenberger 1862 into cubes.
- Place some cubes to the side for decoration. Mix the rest of the cheese into the sauce with the fruit, beets and nuts.
- Serve on a plate and decorate with the cheese cubes.