35 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 1 kg plums
- 2 eggs
- 1 dl cream
- 1 vanilla bean
- 200 grams of Lustenberger 1862, cut into small cubes or grated
- Butter for greasing the dish
- Oil for frying
- Wash the plums, cut them in half, remove the pits and layer in the buttered baking dish.
- Beat the egg until frothy. Mix in the cream, vanilla pulp and cheese. Pour the mixture over the plums. Ensure that the cheese is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius (390 F).
Tip: Can be served hot or cold.