25 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 1 block of Lustenberger 1862 cheese (220 grams), grated
- 350 grams of bow tie noodles
- 350 grams of sliced chicken
- 1 onion
- 200 grams of mushrooms
- 1 broccoli1 zucchini
- 1 dl reduced fat cream
- Salt, pepper, bouillon
- Some olive oil for frying
- Cut the onion into strips and fry in some olive oil.
- Add the chicken and mushrooms cut into strips, fry and set aside. Put on the water for the bow tie noodles. Cut the broccoli into small pieces and fry with some bouillon.
- After 5-10 minutes, add the zucchini and cook until just tender. Add the chicken-mushroom mixture to the vegetables, mix in the cream and grated Lustenberger 1862. Season. Meanwhile cook the bow tie pasta al dente. Serve immediately.