45 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 320 g Risotto rice
- 1 Green apple
- 1 glass White wine
- 220 grams Lustenberger 1862
- 1.5 dl Vegetable bouillon
- ½ Onion
- Some Butter
- Cut the Lustenberger 1862 into small cubes and set aside. Chop half of the onion into small pieces and fry in the butter. Add the rice and cook until it is translucent. Deglaze with the wine, then add the bouillon and allow it to boil. Stir occasionally and add more liquid if necessary.
- Meanwhile, cut the apple into small cubes and set some apple slices aside for decoration. Melt some butter in a non-stick pan and pour in some bouillon. Just (about 5 minutes) before the rice is done cooking, put the apple slices in the frying pan.
- Turn off the heat and mix the rice together with the cheese cubes apple slices.
- Prepare the plates and decorate with the slices of apple you set aside.